#7

Your Honour,

It is my understanding that this exchange of emails is completely off-the-record and confidential. Your last email raised some issues regarding this so I would like to clear any and all ambiguities there might exist.

I will present as evidence most of the material I have sent you, but not all of it for obvious reasons. The material which is restricted to these emails is to be kept between us at all times and, if possible, deleted on your side once it has been viewed. Kindly let me know if that was not your understanding.

Yours confidentially,

Vikram Chowdury

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X xxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxxxxxx X xxxx xxx xxxx xxx xxxxxxxx xxxx X xxxxx xxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx. X xx xxxx xxx xxxxxxxx xx xxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxx xxxx xxxx xx xxxxx xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxx, xx X xxxx xxxx xxxxx xxxxxx xx xxxxxx.

Xxxxxxx,

Xx Xxxxxxx Xxxxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your honour,

Immense thanks and gratitudes for your discretion.

In this latest series of emails I have included chapters from Mrs. Miller's draft novel. On the last chapter I sent you, Mr Miller's fictional alter ego was just about to enter a meeting at Rana Motors. I won't bother you with chapter 26 from the draft novel as I have managed to source something far better. I have acquired Mr Miller's notes from that exact meeting.

How I got them is besides the point, suffice to say that the world of business has some very unethical practices which in this case have helped our quest for truth.

From these notes, I must again stress that the traditional Indian paan does not have any side-effects. What Mr Miller's driver gave him is a mystery to me. Maybe the leaves were laced with LSD or another hallucinogenic?

Yours gratefully,

Vikram Chowdury

Attachment: notes-meeting-19-04-2008.pdf

1 comment:

Clifford said...

Damn, dude, it just keeps getting better. Loved it like me some paan!