#11

Your honour,

Your actions have surprised me. When we began this fruitful exchange of communication earlier this year, there had been an tacit agreement between us - you did not ask what were my sources, and I kept providing the information at a steady pace and with full disclosure and openness.

As such, I was not expecting your representatives to, pardon the expression, barge into my office demanding to take away computers and folders related to this case. It was an event completely incogitable for me at the time and I had no choice but to provide them with what they wanted. It doesn't matter, your honour. These sensitive files are stored somewhere else, and all your officers have taken are receipts, contacts, and other general administration paperwork. Shall I praise them for their efforts or have you already?

Nonetheless, the question burning your mind is how I have obtained these videos, pictures, notes, and, most of all, telephone conversations. How did I know that Mr Miller was about to transcend his status as a law-abiding executive into someone worthy of investigation? The answer to that question will remain unanswered for now.

In the meantime, I present you with the transcript of a recording from one of our telephone tappings. Mr Miller had been 'abducted' (his words) and this is a record of the single phone call he managed to make to his wife during that time.

Enjoy.

Yours suprisedly,

Vikram Chowdury

Attachment: transcripts-09-06-2008.pdf

No comments: