#17

YOUR HONOUR,

PLEASE DELETE THE EMAIL BELOW WITHOUT READING IT. IT CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION MEANT ONLY FOR INTERNAL USE IN OUR OFFICE.

ITS CONTENT HAS BEEN CORRUPTED AND WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR ITS CONTENT.

YOURS WORRIEDLY,

Vikram Chowdury

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ishant Chautala
Date: 2008/8/4
Subject: Report #88158/454-01
To: Vikram Chowdury
CC: XXXX XXXXXX

Dear Mr. Chowdury,

Please find attached the report for yesterday's session - #88158/454-01.
I've made a point of writing in the report everything that occurred during the session, referring back to the video and audio recordings as well as my extensive notes. There were also some occasional witnesses, overhearing the proceedings in the corridor, and I've added their input as well.

Full source materials can be obtained from Mrs. Prasad at the archives. I've filed the tapes w/ yesterday's date, by the way.

Cheers,

I. Chautala

Attachment: report-04-08-2008.pdf

No comments: