#16

Your honour,

This is the third and final instalment of the report covering my visit to Mr Bahtti's house.

Ultimately, things proved frustrated and disappointing. I half-expected my expedition to be so, but I am the sort of person who always hopes for the best, which in this situation did not occur. As you will see from the report, there was at least one positive, although I am not holding my breath.

Another situation which I believe warrants my commentary is your recent criticism of my writing. I understand that I am not the most economical of wordsmiths. However, if I go into such detailed descriptions of my surroundings, it is because I feel that they are important to the report. I have certainly not been thrifty with my discourse for today's report.

Yours granularly,

Vikram Chowdury

Attachment: report-14-07-2008.pdf

No comments: