#14

Your honour,

I have just returned from a visit to Virender Bahtti's house. A lot has transpired during this visit. I am still not sure what to make of it all, but I am writing it down and sending to you - maybe your clearer head at this time can help our common understanding of it?

It seems every attempt to find answers, returns more questions. This will of course happen until there are no more questions. Then, all the answers will come forward, into our welcoming minds, ready to structure and organise them into their own appropriate compartments.

The first part of my report I will send today along with this email. The second and third parts I will send at a later date as I now I must rest and recover.

Yours pharaonically,

Vikram Chowdury

Attachment: report-30-06-2008.pdf

No comments: