#19

Your honour,

After my recent misadventures, I fear you might have the impression that I have personalized this case in some misguided attempt at media exposure and notoriety (if not outright fame). Let me assure you this is not so.

I stand to gain very little from this whole affair. It is a very tough set of circumstances to work with and, to be honest, I cannot see a positive ending as the most likely outcome.

Both of these factors tie in with this email. It neither mentions Vikram Chowdury at any point, nor does it significantly contribute to a conviction. Rather, it shines some light on Tim Miller's dealings while in India, but that is it.

We know he visited two people with his business proposal: Mr Bahtti and Dr Graham Woodfield. I have already interviewed Bahtti, but have had no luck in reaching Dr Woodfield. Despite this I have compiled some materials which can help us to understand how the business meeting between Woodfield and Miller went.

These materials take the form of a series of advertisements for Dr Woodfield's diet pills. This product seems to share many similarities with the paan (please refer to the business proposal I sent earlier) in terms of origin, manufacture and results. It is also worth mentioning that these miraculous diet pills appeared roughly 4 months after the business meeting between the two Englishmen in India. Coincidence? You be the judge (joke intended).

Finally, the official papers submitted for the diet pills's registration has no mention of Tim Miller.

Yours humbly,

Vikram Chowdury

Attachments: ads-11-08-2008.pdf

No comments: